Hello and Welcome!
Gluten Free State College (formerly known as State College Celiac Support Group) is here to assist those on a gluten free journey, regardless of the reasons. Whether you have celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, or have chosen the gluten free lifestyle for other reasons, our goal is to support you in your efforts.
Gluten Free State College provides a variety of learning and networking opportunities. Based in central Pennsylvania, the group comprises a diverse mix of members, from those just beginning the gluten free lifestyle, to experts including physicians and nutritionists.
Below are some of the benefits Gluten Free State College has to offer. We hope you will join us as we continue growing and learning together.
- Gluten-free lifestyle support and education
- Information on local and national resources
- Presentation and sharing of current research
- Product sampling, recipe and cookbook sharing
- Organized, informative group meetings
- Networking and learning opportunities